Facilities Privacy Page
We only use personal information if we have a proper reason to do so and this includes if we share information outside of the RAD.
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you:
- complete an online or manual paper application form
- speak to us on the telephone or in person
- make a payment
- use our websites
- complete a survey
What type of information is collected from you?
The personal information we collect may include your:
- email address,
- telephone number,
- IP address,
- information regarding the web pages you have accessed and when,
- credit/debit card information.
How is your information used?
We use your information to:
- process a room or studio hire booking
- to book you on to a building tour order for a product or other service
- seek your views or comments on the services we provide
- handle an enquiry or complaint you have made, or
- contact you in an emergency situation.
What is the lawful basis for processing my information?
|Your information||Circumstances||Lawful basis|
|Name, contact information and credit card details||Booking and paying for room or studio hire||Contract|
|Name, contact information and credit card details||Booking building tours||Consent|
|Name, contact information, specifically email address||Follow up and requests for feedback and or testimonials||Consent|
How long is your information kept?
We review how long we keep personal information on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory obligations. We hold your personal information on our systems for only as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract or agreement you hold with us.